HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Service dogs trained specifically for PTS, TBI, and MST differ distinctly from traditional service dogs. The training, pairing, and management of organizations providing a direct service to military Veterans and First Responders require a unique understanding of needs. The Association of Service Dog Providers members are not-for-profit 501c(3) organizations that understand the unique needs of military veterans and First Responders and pair them with fully trained service dogs.
Advantages of being a partner member include:
- Camaraderie with like-minded organizations
- Monthly membership Calls
- Monthly Members-Only Workshops
- Access to Member Organization File Sharing System
- Access to our General Counsel for Legal Assistance
- Access to Donors that Contribute to ASDP members
- Free Admission to our Annual Conference (for 2)
- Advocates for Your Organization with Our Policy Committee
- & More
Should you have any questions about eligibility, accreditation & membership requirements, or technical issues, please contact Brett Simon at email@example.com or Amanda Baity at firstname.lastname@example.org.